2017-18 Tuition Prices:
- Pre-K – 5th Grade: $6,325 base tuition
- 6th – 12th Grade: $7,450 base tuition
- Application Fee: $50 per student
- Material Fee: $250 per student
- Convenience Fee: $150 per student (if total balance is not paid in full by August 25, 2017)
- Volunteer Fee: $100 per family (waived upon completion of 10+ volunteer hours)
Parents are to sign a contract, which gives specific information on payment arrangements and requirements. Tuition is based on a FULL 9 MONTH SCHOOL YEAR unless student has transferred in. A non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required to secure a place for the student who enrolls before March 25, 2017. The deposit will be applied towards the overall tuition. Any student who enrolls after March 25, 2017 is required to pay 25% of the total tuition.
Payment Plan Option:
The material fee and 25% of total tuition are due upon enrollment. $150 convenience fee will be added per student. The remainder of the tuition will be divided into seven monthly payments.
The tuition contact must be signed upon registration.
Discounts (only one discount may be applied per student):
- 5% GPA discount – awarded to students who obtain a 3.8 or higher (3.6 or higher for returning students) cumulative GPA on their most recent report card. Proof of the GPA must be submitted upon enrollment (applicable only for 6th grade and up).
- Sibling discount – 5% applied to second child, 10% applied to third child, and 15% applied to fourth+ child
- Tuition must be paid in full by August 25, 2017 to avoid the $150 (per student) convenience fee.
- Tuition payments are due on the last Friday of each month.
- For each past due payment, there will be a $25.00 late fee charged to your account.
- If payment is not received by the deadline and/or grace period, your child/ren will not be allowed to begin a new semester until payment is received.
- All school bills must be paid in full before transcripts and letters of recommendation will be released.