- Students must be at least 2.6 years old by September 1st, and toilet trained to begin
- Students should be comfortable using stairs going both up and down
- This is a Montessori-inspired program where children between the ages of 2.6 and 4 years of age will be placed in mixed age classes
- Kindergarten: Students must be five years old by September 1st of the academic school year of enrolment
- All returning students are given a priority re-enrollment during the early-bird enrollment period (up to May 31st)
- All accounts must be current in order for your student to be re-enrolled for the next academic school year.
- New elementary students must provide previous year’s report card, and or test score/evaluation report if homeschooled
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Friday (age 5+) 8:30am – 12:30pm
Fridays will be non-curriculum days and will be used for extracurricular activities such as Art, PE, Drama, and more. Only Kindergarten age students and higher are required to attend on Fridays. Preschool children who are interested in enrolling for the Friday program will be considered based on maturity and display of independence. Please contact the Assistant Principal at (313) 800-8901 to set up a meeting about your preschooler’s admission into the Friday program.